Sunday, April 20, 2008

Catching Up --Baby Cargo Pants

This week my goal is to post a couple of projects that have been finished for a while now but that I just recently got around to posting on Ravelry. This blog will probably never include the body of finished objects that my Ravelry site has. No time for that! Such is life.In the pics, Silas is sporting his cool but casual baby cargo pants. The pattern can be found HERE on Knitty.com.
As you can see, they look pretty good in action!
I knit these late last summer and they now fit Silas pretty well (they are the 18 mo. size). Overall, I am happy with how they turned out. I had a little trouble with the elastic band. It just didn't seem to look right. Don't ask me why. Chalk it up to my complete lack of sewing skills (though the sewing involved was very minimal).
They've got a bit of stretch and are made from an all cotton yarn. Should be a nice fit for a while to come.

No comments: