Sunday, February 13, 2011

Heart-worm

I have been knitting a lot. I really have. But my documentation of crafting activities hasn't kept up. Even my Ravelry page has fallen by the wayside. I will have to play catch-up. For now, in honor of Valentine's day, I'm posting a few pictures of the projects completed over the past few days.

First up, Earthworm, byt Hansi Singh from the book Amigurumi Knits. This is one of the simpler patterns in this book, and I'm dying to try them all (just cast on for the black-devil anglerfish today!)
This was a wee Valentine for my wee lad. He named him Sherman. This evening, he fell asleep clutching Sherman to his chest.
Moving on, I've been on a heart-themed dish cloth rampage ever since agreeing to participate in a secret valentine pal gift swap at work. The four pictured below are Heart Washcloth by Nicky Green. So simple and quick...every valentine deserves one.
Finally, there's the Heartbeat Cloth by Elaine Fitzpatrick. Hopefully, my secret pal will be as please as I am with this pattern.
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones.

2 comments:

Randy and Nickie said...

Love this! Much too nice to be a dish washing cloth.

Unknown said...

Can you give me an idea of how big the earthworm is?

Thanks