Monday, June 09, 2008

Thus it begins

This is shaping up to be a super easy sweater. I'll be starting the intarsia section soon, but it doesn't look too daunting. This is a good project for me right now. I'm feeling the need to de-stress after the kiddo's in bed with some no-brainer knitting. In fact, I had a crappy day at work, and I'm so desperate to forget about it that I turned on the tv and am watching Nashville Star. It's horrible. Truly. It's one of those shows you watch with someone similarly-minded so that you can make fun of it together. My husband just asked "what happened to real country?" but that's like watching American Idol and asking what happened to real rock. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day at work and I won't feel the need to purge brain cells by watching reality tv while I knit. But wait, isn't that talent show with Jerry Springer on on Tuesdays?

No comments: